Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Watching a New Anime! - Fruits Basket

Hey guys! I just started a new anime today called Fruits Basket. I am now on episode 4, and am really liking it so far.
Fruits Basket is about a girl that finds a house full of boys that turn into respective zodiac animals when hugged by people of the opposite gender.
I know. That sounds so weird. So weird, in fact that the synopsis prevented me from trying this anime for about 3 years. However, it was pulled off really well and is actually a funny, upbeat anime that pretty much anyone would enjoy.

Here are some pictures from the anime. In general I really like the drawing style.

Tohru Honda (main protagonist)


Kyo Sohma (cat, not official member of zodiac)



Yuki Sohma (yes, this is a guy) (rat)



Shigure Sohma (dog)


I especially like Kyo and already kind-of hate Yuki, but I care about all the characters, which is important. Tohru is not my favorite type of female protagonist, but the rest of the characters are really funny, nice, unique, and interesting. This should be a fun anime to watch. 
I hope you guys keep reading! I'm trying to post every day.

Smiles :) TabbyCat


No comments:

Post a Comment