Monday, September 22, 2014

Library Load

Hey guys! This week I got a few books from the library. I have:

Howl's Moving Castle
by Diana Wynne Jones
I know, I know. I should have read this book by now. It's a well-known classic and is supposed to be amazing. I'm so excited to finally pick this up! I tried to not read anything about it so I would be surprised, and I have succeeded so far. I really don't know what this book is about, except for that it has magic and a moving castle that belongs to someone named Howl. That's a cool name. Yay for new books!

Wuthering Heights
by Emily Bronte

Another book I really should have read by now. I usually try to get the same cover picture as the one on the book I am using to show you guys, but I couldn't find it. This is the closest I could get. Oh well. I know this is a love story with kind of magic thing going on. I am super excited to get this one going!

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey
by Trenton Lee Stewart
I just finished the first book late last night, so now I am going to read the next one. I wonder what will happen next, I mean the end of the last book was pretty conclusive. The author could have made that more open-ended, but it's all good. This is a children's book, which I do read less of, but it is still supposed to be pretty good.

Random Update:
Recently I had a song stuck in my head that my friends recently introduced me to, and it's called Carmelldansen. If you haven't heard this song before, you definitely should. It's in Swedish, but there also is a pretty good English version. I can't stop listening to this song!

Have a great day!

Smiles :) TabbyCat

No comments:

Post a Comment