Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog!

Hey guys! This is TabbyCat's blog. I've never tried blogging before, but I decided to try it out. Might as well, seeing as I am living in the age of the internet. Since this is my first post, I should give you some info about myself. Here is everything you need to know about me:

  • I love to read. I will read anything and everything. It is my favorite pastime, and pretty much my life outside of school.
  • Yes, as you might have noticed from above, I do go to school, though because anyone could be reading this, I will not tell you how old I am or what level of schooling I am taking.
  • I like to draw, but cannot to digital art at all. So you probably won't see any of my art. (Plus, it kind of stinks.)
  • I don't really expect anyone to actually read this blog.
  • I am addicted to the internet.
  • I will try to post as often as possible, but I am pretty busy.
  • I'm a female gamer.
  • I am a hopeless romantic.
  • My friends are better than your friends. (Guaranteed. Yes, they are just that awesome.) 
  • My cat is my best friend.
  • I actually lead a pretty active lifestyle, although I am very lazy.
  • I am an otaku, and proud of it.
  • I love snow leopards, (I know it's random, but it's important.)
  • I am not disturbed by blood.
  • I collect erasers.
  • I hate wearing watches.
  • Outside of the internet I'm pretty shy and quiet.
  • I play the violin.
I can't think of anything else to say. Maybe I'll make another one of these "about me" posts again one day. 

Maybe you'll read my blog, and maybe you won't. I don't really care. 

Smiles :) TabbyCat


No comments:

Post a Comment