Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Note to the Public - Why You Shouldn't Spray Perfume in a Locker Room

SOME PEOPLE HAVE ASTHMA


That should be enough for you. Apparently it isn't because I have seen too many people coughing their lungs out (not literally of course) because someone in the locker room sprayed tons of perfume. Please save our lungs. I do not have asthma but have friends that do, and I would appreciate your consideration.




Please!!!!!!!

It makes innocent bystanders cough their lungs out. Why on earth would you continue doing this when it causes people pain? Please spray your perfume in a ventilated area. Thank you so much! 


A note to my readers:

Lots of people hate to read rants. I don't tend to write rants too often, but when I do it's just for me to vent. I will try to post a more positive post alongside a rant so you can still read my stuff without having to read my annoying rants.

You rock guys! Keep reading!


Smiles :) TabbyCat

No comments:

Post a Comment