Monday, October 13, 2014

What I think of Fairy Tail 2014

Hey guys!


This will be filled with pictures depicting the 2014 Fairy Tail. Some of my wonderful otaku friends don't see much of a difference.

Them: Hmm, the new Fairy Tail?
Me: Yeah. The new artwork is different. I don't know if I like or not, but it's driving me crazy.
Them: Really? I can hardly tell. I mean, I guess it looks a little bit different.....
Me: *staring* ...... really?

Is it just me? Please don't say it's just me. I know there are new artists and everything, but all the little details are so mind-numbingly different. It's not necessarily bad, but I watched over 100 episodes of the original Fairy Tail art, and then it just changes drastically. Am I the only one that sees huge differences between the original Fairy Tail and Fairy Tail 2014?


Wow! Erza's hair difference is astonishing. Gray doesn't look too different, though.


 
Gosh, you can't just go around changing Natsu's hair color like that. That's messed up.


Wendy didn't change too much, although her hair color is a little bit different.
 
Juvia's hair did change a bit through the series, but after the artist change, her hair got longer. Also,, as with all of the characters, the eye layering is different, bringing the lashes over the hair, which I find strange. This is especially prominent in Juvia.

All of the 2014 pics are from Krystal Chah on DeviantArt. Thanks for the wonderful pics!
The rest are screenshots from the anime.

So....
Do you notice these things a lot?
Do they bug you?
Do you know people that aren't bothered by the change at all or don't even notice it?
What do you think?
Comment or contact me!


Smiles :) TabbyCat






No comments:

Post a Comment