Monday, October 13, 2014

Just a Reminder

Hey guys! Just a friendly reminder:

I like to post whenever I have the time (and something to post about) so stay tuned. I will post at least twice a week (or at least try). However, I never post on Saturdays. My blog covers everything from news, anime, books, and even just random stuff.

I don't write many book reviews, but when I do I will publish them on my Goodreads account. (My username is TabbyCat and my profile pic is an old cat picture.)

I appreciate it when I get emails from you, and I will ALWAYS reply if you put in your email address. Thank you so much!

I love receiving book recommendations and requests for book reviews and other stuff and general from you guys, and I will always try to follow through.


By the way:

I'M DOING NANOWRIMO THIS YEAR! STAY TUNED DURING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER AS I WILL BE POSTING ABOUT MY CHALLENGES WITH WRITING.

Yay! See you later!

Smiles :) TabbyCat




No comments:

Post a Comment